Our School Lunches
We are proud of the nutritious and delicious meals that our school provides. We are committed to sourcing ingredients which are fresh, wholesome and ethical.
All our meat is British and Farm Assured and we use local reputable suppliers wherever possible.
Our food is all prepared daily on site; the menus and recipes are designed by our Catering Business Manager, Mrs Patricia Quinn. Parents are regularly consulted on menu choices and collaborate with Mrs Quinn when selecting recipes for our children. She leads our catering team with passion and enthusiasm, by ensuring all the team are suitably qualified to a minimum of Food Safety level 2. Our menus meet all legal nutritional requirements and Mrs Quinn adapts these recipes to be exciting, tasty and friendly whilst reducing fat, salt and sugar content and adding nutrients at all times.
Allergens are taken very seriously and our catering team adhere to provide alternative menus and adapt recipes to enable the most challenging of allergy sufferers to enjoy school lunches. Mrs Quinn is available for one to one appointments to discuss any concerns or specific requirements your child may have.
Supporting Our School Community
Our Catering Team support our school far beyond the lunch hour by providing:
- Masterclasses for our children to support their knowledge of healthy eating as well as developing their knowledge in DT and Science topics
- Parent workshops – focusing on supporting parents with fussy eaters and making our children’s favourite nutritious recipes
- Providing home cooked food for school events, PTA events and our staff
Whilst ensuring the daily food provision goes above and beyond the lunch time “School Dinner” requirement we also offer (at cost):
- Catered parties – Our team can tailor food to meet your own specifications
- Children’s party food
- Catered business breakfasts/lunches in our new meeting room area