In the event of over-subscription; places will be offered in descending order to:
- Children in Local Authority Care
- Current family association (A brother or sister in the same school at the time of entry where the family continue to live at the same address as when the sibling was admitted – or – if they have moved – live within 2 miles of the school – or have moved to a new property that is nearer to the school than the previous property).
- Health and Special Access reasons (Children who for reasons of health or physical impairment need to attend a particular school)
- Children of teachers
- Nearness of children’s homes to school
- Summer born children and admissions out of year group