Our Designated Safeguarding Leaders are:
- Miss Rachel Hately – Headteacher Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Carly Adams (Family Engagement Leader) – Deputy Safeguarding Lead Email: email@example.com Mobile-07803414705
- Miss Barnett (SENCO) – Deputy Safeguarding Lead Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The governor responsible for Safeguarding is Mrs Cynthia Jacobs
It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure all children are kept safe at all times.
As part of our school’s ethos, all adults speak kindly and sensitively to children. We are here to care for and nurture them.
What to do if you have a concern?
- If you have any concern for a child’s safety or welfare, always speak out
- If a child discloses something to you, please do not promise confidentiality
- Tell the designated safeguarding leader(s) straight away
- Record your concerns in writing immediately after the incident to ensure your recount is as accurate as possible
- Always check that the concern was followed through to conclusion
- If you aren’t happy with the outcome to your concern raised, continue to refer on to someone else or challenge the outcome until the concern is fully resolved