In the event of over-subscription; places will be offered in descending order to:
- Children in Local Authority Care or previously looked after children (including those in state care outside of England)
- Current family association (A brother or sister in the same school at the time of entry where the family continue to live at the same address as when the sibling was admitted – or – if they have moved – live within 2 miles of the school – or have moved to a new property that is nearer to the school than the previous property).
- Health and Special Access reasons (Children who for reasons of health or physical impairment need to attend a particular school)
- Children of teachers
- Nearness of children’s homes to school
- Summer born children and admissions out of year group
In Year Admissions
If your child is at the infant stage of schooling (Year R, Year 1 or Year 2) and you want to move them to a different school, you need to apply. This is called an in-year admission. We offer excellent pastoral support for your child when transitioning into our school. Our Senior Leaders work in partnership with new families to ensure they are supported in making new friends and knowing the routines as quickly as possible. If you are interested in applying for a place at our school, you should not remove your child from their current school until we are able to offer your child a place with an agreed start date. Full details of in-year admissions can be found here.
If your child is due to start school in September 2021, you can appeal between the 16th April – 17th May 2021. This will guarantee your appeal will be heard by 16th July 2021. For applications made in the normal admissions round, appeals must be heard within 40 school days in the deadline of lodging school appeals. For late applications, appeals should be heard within 40 school days from the deadline of lodging appeals where possible.