Consultation to join Nexus Education Schools Trust
This page is to provide our school community with more information regarding our live consultation on Joydens Wood Infant School joining Nexus Education Schools Trust (NEST).
The consultation period runs from Monday 25th April and ends on Thursday 26th May 2022.
The Governors will make a decision after we have had the opportunity to hear your views. We will ensure that our decision will be in the best interests of the present and future children of our whole community.
The Government continues to encourage schools who are Single Academies Trusts (such as ours) to join strong Multi Academy Trusts; as this provides greater opportunities for staff, pupils and school communities to work together and continue to build the most successful and sustainable future. NEST has a strong network of schools; all graded good or outstanding by Ofsted and provides services to schools outside of the MAT.
The NEST schools are:
- Alexandra Infants School – Alexandra Junior School
- Balgowan Primary School – Bickley Primary School
- Farnborough Primary School – Highfield Infants’ School
- Highfield Junior School – Manor Oak Primary
- Perry Hall Primary School – Pickhurst Infant School
- Worsley Bridge Primary School
If you would like to share your views with us, please respond by using any of the following methods:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Chair of Governors, Clarissa Hill
- Write to: Chair of Governors, Clarissa Hill
If you would like to share your views directly with Nexus Education Schools Trust (NEST) please contact them by using any of the following methods:
- Write to: CEO – Mrs Paula Farrow, Nexus Education Schools Trust, Worsley Bridge Primary School, Brackley Rd, BR3 1RF
- Website: https://nestschools.org/
We hope you share our view that this enables a wonderful opportunity to bring both Joydens Wood Infant and Junior Schools closer together.