We are very excited to welcome new children and families to our school community. Choosing your child’s school is a daunting task, our aim is to provide you with all the support you need to ensure your child’s schooling experience is as positive as possible. Whether your child is starting school for the first time or you are moving your child mid year, our approach to transition is always centered around your child and their needs.
Our team pride themselves on the pastoral support on offer to all children. We all invest a significant amount of time in every child to ensure we get to know their personality as quickly as possible. For those children that need additional support our amazing Pastoral Team are always on hand to support parents in making a bespoke and detailed plan for your child:
- Miss Hately is our Headteacher but is currently on maternity leave
- Mrs Blake is our Acting Headteacher during Miss Hately’s absence
- Mrs Adams is our Safeguarding & Operations Manager, who works across the school supporting children with their emotional development and social needs. She is our champion for Mental Health and strives to ensure every child feels that that their voice is heard. If you feel your child needs more bespoke pastoral support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miss Vinton is our Acting SENCO and, alongside Mrs Blake, they lead on our school’s provision for our most vulnerable children. If your child has additional needs, please contact email@example.com
- Mrs Bialaszewski is the lead of our Hive Wellbeing Provision, a nurturing space for our children that need support emotionally or socially. She is also trained to provided Therapeutic Play sessions and has qualifications in supporting children through bereavement.
All parents that are wishing to transfer to our school mid year, must complete an in year admissions form and our electronic pupil details form.